Saturday, January 9, 2010

those eyes

Some woman at the gym stared at me with laser beam eyes for a good ten seconds as I stared right back. What is it they say about if you stare at someone for six seconds without breaking eye contact you either want to kill them or have sex with them?

I said to her, "What are you staring at? Do not get loud with me. I will cut you."

Fran
21 thrusters (45#)
21 pull ups (modified)
15 thrusters (45#)
15 pull ups (modified)
9 thrusters (45#)
9 pull ups (modified)

time to complete: 3:55
I beat my time from my last round of Fran a few weeks ago, when I used only 35# for thrusters, and got 4:08.

50 flights of stairs with 15# weight vest
time to complete: 19:11
My heart rate was around 155

muscle group worked: back, abs
My back is getting stronger. I am able to do four sets of 8-10 reps of 95-115 pounds with good form.

No comments:

Post a Comment