Wednesday, January 13, 2010

hieronymous

It rhymes with anonymous.

No name crossfit:
Five rounds of max reps
push ups
pull ups (modified)

I did about 10 of each during each round. It took me about five minutes. It felt kind of lame, but I needed a lighter workout. The last two nights have been intense.

The guy who is stalking my boyfriend appeared out of nowhere and asked, "Where's Joe?" I replied, "He's out saving lives." The guy went on awkwardly for five minutes about how I look like I've lost weight (I haven't), and am I sure I didn't lose weight (I am), and my stomach looks leaner (uh, thanks?), and he is now down to one beer every two days but it's not helping his gut (okay, then). He also went on about how he noticed me two years ago and how he thinks I'm in better shape now (true, but I declined to comment). I never noticed the guy until about two months ago when he came up to compliment my boyfriend's stamina at the gym.

I felt really tired tonight, and I was ravenously hungry on my way home, which is unusual for me.

muscle group worked: biceps, abs

No comments:

Post a Comment