Thursday, January 14, 2010

one hundred

Shaniqua
5 rounds of
20 thrusters (35#)
20 sit ups

time to complete: 8:05
This beats my PR by over one minute.

50 flights of stairs with 17# weight vest (18:23)
50 flights of stairs with no vest (17:13)
time to complete: 35:36

muscle group worked: chest
My gracious boyfriend spotted me on a few sets of 95# on the flat bench and incline bench.

I do not have any racy stories from this evening's adventures at the gym, so I will recount a conversation that happened about six months ago.

Sketchy Bro: You look familiar.

Me: That may be because I am here every day.

SB: (looking me up and down) It shows.

Me: Umm.

SB: I have travelled all over the world, and you are one of the most elegant women I've ever seen.

Me: Ok.

SB: Will you let me take you out to dinner.

Me: I have a boyfriend. (A small lie, as I was single at the time, but he might be out there. Somewhere.)

SB: So? I have a wife. This is 2009, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment