Thursday, January 21, 2010

new venue

I worked out at a different gym location (same company) tonight; it was wonderful! The equipment is in much better shape, and they had more of the machines (e.g. Stairmaster) that I enjoy using. I am feeling back to normal tonight, and my energy is high.

Angie
5 rounds of
20 pull ups (modified - on Smith rack)
20 push ups (50% regular, 50% modified)
20 sit ups
20 body squats

time to complete: 11:34
Although this is not a personal record, it is likely a more accurate representation of my abilities, as I focused more on form than speed. Additionally, I completed Angie at the very end of my workout, which entailed chest, abs, and a lot of cardio.

muscle group worked: chest, abs
I did not have a spotter, so I was not able to bench 95#. It's not worth getting caught under the bar and looking like an idiot.

10 minute run on treadmill
40 minutes on Stairmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment