Tuesday, January 12, 2010

spreading the crossfit love

People are really intrigued by my crossfit workouts. One girl gave me the evil eye while I was doing thrusters. Some dude asked me what I was doing running around the gym. I appreciate when people show genuine interest, and I am happy to help. But the evil eye thing bugs me. Keep yo' eyes to y'own self.

Kelly (modified)
5 rounds of
400 m run
20 thrusters (35#)
20 box jumps

I had to use the treadmills upstairs, and I lost 5 minutes running back and forth from the area where I did thrusters to the treadmills (about 37 seconds each time up or down, times 8)

time to complete: 23:41
I think I could do it in 18 minutes if I could use the treadmill on the ground floor.

I also did the Stairmaster for 20 minutes. No real stairs tonight; I needed a break. But I put more weight in my vest for tomorrow night.

muscle group worked: shoulders
I felt pretty strong doing several sets of 4-8 with 30# dumbbells on military press.

No comments:

Post a Comment