Thursday, February 4, 2010

shifting

Sarah
5 rounds of
50 m walking lunges (about 40 lunges)
20 kettlebell swings (20#)
30 sit ups

40 minutes Stairmaster

muscle group worked: back
My goal is to be able to do regular pull ups. I am starting to do them first in my workout, probably twice a week. I used the pull up machine. During my workout, I saw three men use the same machine, and they all had either the same weight I used or more weight (which makes it easier, as the weight on the machine is a counterbalance to one's own body weight). That made me feel strong.

I am emotionally, physically, and mentally exhausted. This has been a rough week for me. I am contemplating taking a rest day each week. I have been advised to do so by numerous people. However, it is difficult for me to do so. I have an office job, and I need physical activity. It helps me feel more balanced, I sleep better, I feel less anxious, and I simply enjoy exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment