Wednesday, February 10, 2010

dj boomin'

I had so much energy tonight after taking a day of rest. My body doesn't feel great during the day after a night off, though. It is really a trade off. I would rather not take a day of rest, since the energy boost really does not outweigh the lack of sleep and the yucky feeling I get when I don't work out.

Monique
5 rounds of
10 thrusters (45#)
10 pull ups (Smith rack)
10 push ups
20 sit ups

time to complete: 10:13 (or thereabouts; I didn't have my stopwatch, so I had to estimate based on the song length on my ipod)

30 minutes stairmaster
20 minutes run on treadmill

muscle group worked: chest, abs
I am getting braver about asking someone to spot me. It is really not safe for me to bench 95# without a spotter. But I don't want to make too many friends or it will take me forever to workout. I also am reluctant to impose on people, though I don't think most people mind.

By the way, Urban Decay eyeshadows are amazing. I sweat like a faucet when I do cardio, and my Zero (black) and Fishnet (iridescent purple) UD eyeshadow stayed in place perfectly. Props to MAC paint pot, as well, which I use as an eyeshadow base.

There's a gym related story I hope to write about on my other blog shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment