Monday, March 8, 2010

falling down

10 minutes stairmaster

Fran
21-15-9
thrusters (45#)
pull ups (modified)
time to complete: 3:19
personal best! beat my record by 21 seconds!
I didn't have to take a break at all. The first time I tried Fran, about 3 months ago, I could barely make it through just the first set. And that was using 35# for thrusters.

muscle group worked: biceps, legs
I did light legs to prevent extreme soreness on leg day.
thrusters as per above
50 squats 65#
200 walking lunges (no weight)

50 flights of stairs with 20# vest
10 flights of stairs with no vest
time to complete: ~24 minutes
10 minutes stairmaster

By this time, I had been at the gym for over two hours and was rapidly losing steam.

The lady at the front desk stopped me and asked if I was a fire fighter. She said she had heard that. Strange. She said her son is a fireman. I'm not a fire fighter, but I guess I am trying to save souls from going to hell, so that is sorta related.

A lot of people ask where I got my weight vest. Some guy asked me last night, and I had to once again say that it was a gift and I have no idea where to get them. Oh well, they probably couldn't handle it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment