Saturday, April 3, 2010

ooh la la

36 minutes run on trail (4 miles)

refuel
rest

muscle group worked: triceps
close grip (barbell) 45# - 65#
skull crushers 45#
overhead triceps extension 40# dumbbell
kickbacks 15#
cable pull downs 62.5# (I think)

30 minutes stairmaster

Forgot to mention that there is a guy, who told me yesterday that he is 46 years old, who often nods at me in the gym. about once a week, he gives me a workout tip. a few weeks ago, he told me to bend my wrists out more when I do biceps curls to really add mass to the middle of my biceps. Two weeks ago he showed me how to do clean & jerks and told me it releases a lot of HGH and will build up my shoulders. Yesterday he told me that if the ligaments in my forearms start to hurt, I could get one of those velcro wrist bands with a gel pad to help keep them braced while working out. Thanks for the tips, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment